Friday 9 April 2010

Biped

I created the biped my going on to create > systems > biped. I dragged the skeleton starting from the feet to the head. The size of the biped had to fit inside my model, as long as the biped does not stick out of the body. I resized some body parts such as the legs and arms. The joints had to be at the right places otherwise it will not be in proportion. 
This is the bit where it started to get more harder. It took some time for the biped to fit in perfectly. 
the arms and leg seemed straight forward, however, it was the hand that was more complicated as it was slightly rotated to an angle. So i also had t rotate the biped hands. Bearing in mind that there are only 4 fingers to work with instead of 5. The reason for this is because when i decided to create the hand, i was unsure with how to extrude and bevel the 5 fingers, i only seemed to have enough space for 4, but it turn out okay in the end. I was happy with the end result.

Once the biped was in the right shape, i attached the biped to the model i created, so when the arm moves up, the arm and the bipeds arm also moves, so the biped now acts as the skeleton for my model.

No comments:

Post a Comment