Tuesday 4 May 2010

Light and Camera


This is the top view, showing the lighting. I  have used a target light. the reason for this is because i could not get the omni light to look natural on my scene. I was not sure of the other light settings such as mr sky portal or free light, so i decided to stick to what i know. I could not get a good lighting for my scene as to be very honest, it did not really need light, cause now, the scene is a little too bright. I changed the light from a cylinder to a rectangle, as a cylinder is not really appropriate in this scene.


This was the first time i used the camera settings. I enjoyed using it, it makes the animation more realistic when a camera had been used. I also used a target camera. From my point of view, i could have made my camera work much better, however, i was limited the the amount of time i had left. but in the future, this is something i would like to work on and improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment